We Understand that hair salons & barbershops are high-contact environments that necessitate interaction in violation of social distancing rules; however, adherence to the rules developed by the State of Connecticut can mitigate the risk this contact poses.
Important COVID policies and guidelines being followed during this time:
- Face masks required for unvaccinated clients
- Stylists Clean and disinfect all work station surfaces and tools between clients.
- Disinfectant used on clipboards, pens, touchscreens, and counters after each client.
- We use devices that do not require the worker to handle client credit and debit cards and institute a cashless policy. If this is not possible, ensure that cash and/or cards are handled with care by workers by washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or changing gloves between each transaction or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol between clients.
- Provide workers adequate time and access to soap, clean water, and a way for people to dry hands for handwashing.
Thank You for your continued support!